What do we have to do when we arrive?
– Before arriving have your wristband on, then when you arrive you can grab a coffee, a morning sausage sizzle and enjoy the music before our warm up.
What if we can not collected Race Pack on Saturday?
– You can get a friend to collect for you all they need is your ticket with barcode to scan.
– We have a very limited amount of racepack collections available Sunday before the event starts between 7:00am and 7:30am, This is normally for people travelling to the event. The line up on Sunday is quite large so to make sure you can start on time and get as colourful as you can please collect on Saturday.
What is included in the Race Packs?
– Your race pack will include your wrist bands, sun glasses and 1 pouch of coloured powder. On the day you will also get a bottle of water and a finisher medal!!!
If you have ordered extras online (Eg – Tutu, Cap, Shirt or Colour Pouches) your race pack will include your extras.
– You can also purchase these extras at Racepack Collection on the Saturday or at the event on the Sunday.
Are shirts included in the Race Packs?
– To help keep costs of tickets down for families at fun price we have made our shirts optional, that way you can wear a previous white shirt or you can join in the fun and get your own colour frenzy shirt.
What sizes are the Shirts?
Our shirt sizes range for 4 different children sizes and Xs to XXXXL in Adults. Please check your sizing before purchase as we can not promise to be able to swap sizes on the day due to stock. We also advise to purchase your shirt, tutu, hat and extra colour when you purchase your ticket to grantee stock.
What items can’t be brought into this event.
– Alcohol, this is an alcohol-free event.
– Glass – this includes glasses, bottles, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
– Push Bikes, Scooters and any other vehicle that is not in control of a adult at all times.
What can be brought to this event?
– Prams, push trikes, wheel chairs, Any device that is in control of adult at all times.
– non-alcoholic drinks – this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks. Also, a large variety of non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
– Snacks and Food.
– Dogs are allowed to attend on leash and at owners risk (must be good with small children, good in crowds and good with other dogs or will be asked to leave)
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
– No. If you wish to purchase entry tickets on the day, please arrange cash beforehand. (unless tickets are sold out prior)
Is First Aid available?
– There will be trained First Aid personnel on site, see the main tent.
Want to come along and Volunteer?
– If you want to have fun covering people in colour and wish to volunteer to help on the day, please send us a email to email@example.com. For insurance reasons please include your Full Name, Address, DOB (must be over 13) Email and Contact Number.
– All returning volunteers welcome! Free cold drinks and sausage on the day too!
What if it rains?
– In the event of scattered showers or rain on the day we will still go ahead with the event. It is even more fun in the rain! You can get wet and covered in colours and well how many times do you get a reason to run in the rain and get wet?
– In the event of Thunder/ Lighting / Storm putting people at risk of lighting at the time of the event the event will be rescheduled for a further date to be announced at the time of event. In case of rescheduling and ticket holder cannot attend new day and time the ticket holders may transfer their ticket to another person or transfer to a future event date, no refunds are given.
– If needed the decision to postpone the event will be made on event day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check the Facebook event BEFORE departing for the event for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
– Lost property will be kept at the main tent throughout the event and will be held by the Colour Frenzy team for three days post event.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
– Yes, you can reprint your tickets from email or contact Ticketebo on 1800 381 939 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
– You can also show Photo Id at Race Pack collection in the name of the ticket purchaser to collect Race Packs
Can Tickets be shown on Smartphones?
-Yes, you do not need to print your ticket you can show your barcode on your smart phone when collecting race pack.
Is this a not-for-profit event?
– No even though we are a for-profit company we always bring along local foundations to help out and make donations to from the profits. Giving back to the community is a big part of this for us.
– If you have a Club or group that would like to work with us for a event please email us at email@example.com with your clubs details.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
– No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets. If you are unable to attend the event or if the event is rescheduled tickets are transferable only. Ask friends or family if they wish to take your spot.
– No name change is needed to transfer tickets to another person. The holder of the barcoded Ticket will receive the race pack.
– By purchasing, receiving or using a Race Pack and participating in the Colour Frenzy Event you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the event, including if ticket is not in your name.
If you have any further question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets Get Colourful!