What do we have to do when we arrive?
– Just head to the registration tent and collect your race pack (if you have not collected before race day). Put your wrist band on and enjoy the pre-event entertainment.
What if we have already collected race pack?
– You won’t need to worry about going to the registration tent, just display your wrist band and enjoy the pre-event entertainment.
What is included in the Race Packs?
– Your race pack will include your wrist bands, safety glasses and it will also include your personal colour powder pouch to get the day started. If you have purchased extra colour pouches or tutu’s they will be included as well.
Are shirts included in the Race Packs?
– No shirts are not included in your ticket price or race pack. Kmart is a great place to grab a white shirt before the event. Remember that the colours are designed to wash out but we have found the darker colours like purple mixed with sweat can tend to stay in the clothing more so always wear clothes you are happy to be forever coloured.
What items can’t be brought into this event.
– Alcohol, this is an alcohol-free event.
– Glass – this includes glasses, bottles, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
What can be brought to this event?
– non-alcoholic drinks – this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks. Also, a large variety of non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
– Snacks and Food.
– Dogs, this is at the owner’s risk. Must be on Leash.
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
– No. If you wish to purchase entry tickets on the day, please arrange cash beforehand. (unless tickets are sold out prior)
Is First Aid available?
– There will be trained First Aid personnel on site, see the main tent.
What if it rains?
– In the event of scattered showers or rain on the day we will still go ahead with the event. It is even more fun in the rain! You can wet and covered in colour and well how many times do you get a reason to run in the rain and get wet?
-In the event of Thunder/ Lighting Storm at the time of the event the walk will be will be rescheduled for a further date to be announced at the time of event. In case of rescheduling and ticket holder cannot attend new day and time the ticket holders may transfer their ticket to another person or transfer to a future event date, no refunds are given.
-If needed the decision to postpone the event due to lighting will be made on event day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check the Facebook event BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
– Lost property will be kept at the main tent throughout the event and will be held by the Colour Frenzy team for three days post event.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
– Yes, you can reprint your tickets from email or contact Ticketebo for further information.
Can Tickets be shown on Smartphones?
-Yes, you do not need to print your ticket you can show your barcode on your smart phone when collecting race pack.
Is this a not-for-profit event?
– No even though we are a for-profit company we always bring along local foundations to help out and make donations to from the profits. Giving back to the community is a big part of this for us.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
– No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets. If you are unable to attend the event or if the event is rescheduled tickets are transferable. Ask friends or family if they wish to take your spot.
– Purchasing a ticket indicates you agree to terms and conditions of event.